Reply to post: Hard wall hovercraft

Fancy that! Craft which float over everything on a cushion of air

Hard wall hovercraft

There was vehicle popularly known as a hard wall hovercraft. Basically it was boat that blew air through the skin to make an air film between the boat and water. I remember seeing them at Calais after the real hovercraft left and before the Seacat Hydrofoil arrived. Not found in Google. Does anyone else rember them?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019