Reply to post: Re: My Battery lasts all day...

Five ways Apple can fix the iPhone, but won't

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: My Battery lasts all day...

If you want more battery life, get a case that has an integrated battery and make YOUR phone thicker and heavier! I don't want the extra size, because I was getting two and often THREE days of battery life from my 6S Plus when it was new. Now that it is two years old (and probably I'm using it a bit more heavily these days) a good day's use drains it under 50% so now I charge nightly, but the idea that charging every other day is somehow a major improvement over nightly charging is ludicrous. It takes literally seconds to plug it in when you go to bed!

Why do people want to change the design of a phone to satisfy THEM, when simple solutions exist that they can custom tailor (i.e. depending on the thickness/capacity of the battery case) to meet their exact needs? I'm sure there are people out there who are on their phone pretty much 12-14 hours a day for whom an extra couple millimeters of thickness would not be nearly enough. Would those suggesting "just add a millimeter or two" be OK with fully doubling the thickness & weight to satisfy the real power users out there?

Using a double thickness phone with a 10000 mAH battery I'd probably only need to charge it weekly when it was new. You know how much of an improvement weekly charging would make in my life? Zero.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon