Reply to post: Re: The Paradox of Tolerance summarizes my opinion:

Daily Stormer binned by yet another registrar, due to business risks

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: The Paradox of Tolerance summarizes my opinion:

Also, as I've pointed out before, many murderers, especially mass murderers have a big history of killing and torturing animals for fun prior to becoming human killers

OK, for entertainment's sake, I'll bite. Next time we go trekking in some jungle we'll take you along. You'll be feeding the mosquitos so they don't bite us, and we reserve the right to still swat the little blighters. Or are you planning to discriminate against those animals because they're small and plenty available? Or does your anti-murder stance not extend to insects (and if so, why)?

Now, let's look at the discussion which is now about animal abuse proving mass murder tendencies vs a simple company refusing service to a bunch of people it deemed a business risk. Don't you think that that is becoming a rather awfully involved argument to maintain your claim that that refusal amounted to censorship?

It may be worth reading up on a chap called William of Ockham. In case the name is not familiar, his surname is also often written as "Occam" and the fact that he had no beard may be a hint of what he came up with :).

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019