Reply to post: Re: No 'evidence' != didn't happen.

Well, whad'ya know? 'No evidence' that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: No 'evidence' != didn't happen.

Clinton just makes me shudder, and strong hunches are usually a signal worth watching out for. But, in order:

1. Yes, I have looked at the evidence, but of course it's my opinion vs yours; and we'll never agree.

2. Exactly what Russian help did Trump get? Given that no-one has proved electoral fraud, do the Russians have some sort of influencer ray that coerces voters? Are they that far ahead? Or did a lot of people just not like Clinton?

3. No. If I did, I'd probably use more advanced social techniques than commenting on a fairly obscure technical site. If I can't convince you, how could I convince a population? Or do you consider yourself just too damn smart to be tricked. Well done you...

It's absurdly naive to think that Trump == bad and Clinton == good. They're both pretty terrible but Trump is so bombastic and loud he's transparent by accident. Clinton is sly and a long-standing politician who's used to being at the top and doesn't like it that her and her haggard husband are now irrelevant. Who knows what she's capable of? You don't. I don't. But it'll be more than we can imagine.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon