Reply to post: Re: No 'evidence' != didn't happen.

Well, whad'ya know? 'No evidence' that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower

Anonymous Coward
Thumb Up

Re: No 'evidence' != didn't happen.

I'm happy to go with the whole aliens thing if it makes you happy, but my real points were that:

1. Politics is a rotten dirty and generally moral-free business, so I expect every candidate uses 'means' to get information from every other candidate. So I reckon Trump was bugged in some way, and probably wire tapped. I expect Clinton was too, but Trump was more bombastic and less careful, and less appreciative of the depths politicians will sink to. So he'd be an easy target, and one thing a politician loves is an easy target.

2. Even with the amazing advantage of running against Trump, Clinton screwed up monumentally. And I do believe she's a rotten, evil and nasty piece of work. Just like her strangely haggard husband. Remember: women can be evil and vicious too.

I also believe that Trump is just what America needs now: they need to look long and hard at themselves, recalibrate and reset, and start again. Just like the UK does. I don't think America needs Trump for more than a year though.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon