Reply to post: Re: RTFM

Your top five dreadful people the Google manifesto has pulled out of the woodwork

kierenmccarthy

Re: RTFM

You may not have noticed the headline of the piece. It is - "Your top five dreadful people the Google manifesto has pulled out of the woodwork" - and the bulk of the article is about people's appalling responses to the discussion around the document and what happened as a result.

Just as a quick reminder.

Now as to your point. I did indeed read the memo. You are misrepresenting its contents - or, charitably, you are viewing its contents in the best possible light - because you are upset about something that has nothing to do with my article. I'm not sure why. But it doesn't make you any less wrong.

The memo is garbage. As the entire start of the article went to some lengths to point out: a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

If you are genuinely persuaded that this was a coherent, rational argument about Google's diversity issues then I'm afraid all that does is highlight that you have a terrible grasp of what makes a persuasive argument and/or evidence-based policy.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019