Reply to post: Re: Proper Full English

The ultimate full English breakfast – have your SAY

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: Proper Full English

@len goddard

"Side of toast?"

In Britain we call it a "round of toast". Well the proper parts of Britain do.

Source: I'm a common Manc.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019