Reply to post: Re: Proper Full English

The ultimate full English breakfast – have your SAY

Lusty Silver badge

Re: Proper Full English

"British tea"

It's called English Breakfast Tea actually. It's literally designed and named for this purpose.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019