Reply to post:

Dump X of your crew, DXC Technologies UK told. Hundreds face axe again

cscemployee

I have worked for CSC for 20 years and I can remember back in 1999 being proud to work for this company. I used to to be a walking advertisement board, I would tell everyone that I bumped into

" I work for CSC we do the IT for NASA and the American Government!"

Now in 2017 when anybody asks me I,m embarrased to say who I work for! (DXC).

If I was to say anything it would not be that I was utterly ashamed of the company I work for! This company treats it staff aboslutely appalingly!

The last conference call from Nick Wilson was an absolute disgrace!

The two main things to come out of that conf call were that annual pay reviews were now going to be scrapped! And then we were informed that rounds of job cuts will now take place quarterly!

No wonder with news like that that you wouldn,t be surprised to find out that in my area we have had 4 people on long term sick and even 1 member of staff sadly pass away!

Uncerainity leads to unhappiness!! and this constant threat of job losses is leading to an unhappy workforce which is in turn putting peoples health and lives at risk!

The level of staff moral in the UK is currently at 0%!!

The message for DXC is simple! Keep offshoring jobs and in effect you will cease to exist!

Treat your experienced staff with complete disrespect and contempt in effect you will cease to exist!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon