Reply to post: Re: Lolwut

Photobucket says photo-f**k-it, starts off-site image shakedown

John Brown (no body) Silver badge

Re: Lolwut

"A post from a week ago may be old news in your circumscribed universe, but to those of us who *think*, perhaps we have other uses? Y'know, reference or something? Have you ever heard of the concept of a reference library?"

To be fair, he did only say 99% of posts. That probably accounts for all the FB and Twatter stuff leaving, at best, 1% of posts that might have a longer term use. The signal to noise ratio across the whole of the 'net is pretty poor.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019