Re: Issues With Automated Traffic
1) Automated traffic would, by definition, be remotely accessible, as each vehicle will be coordinating with all the other traffic within a certain radius.
2) Traffic lights in my city are automated at the intersection, not from a central traffic control operation. People spoof the signals already, getting straight green lights (though only one case has been reported in our city).
5) Why leave this to some judge to legislate from the bench? We need to figure it out long before then.
6) So you'll be the sheep that lets a programming issue get him $$$ in fines and tickets?
7) LOL, we don't make it mandatory in a number of states to wear a helmet or protective clothing while riding a motorcycle, why would this be any different?