Re: Issues With Automated Traffic
1. You're assuming the cars will be remote-accessible.
2. Can't they do that now by hacking the traffic lights, which BTW are AUTOMATED?
3. How would this come about without some kind of government intervention?
4. And you think we're any better at it?
5. That's for the courts to decide.
6. How does it happen NOW, when a HUMAN can't see the Speed Limit sign because it's obscured or knocked down?
7. Ask the insurance companies who may soon make it mandatory or otherwise prohibitive to go without AND can cite communal safety (many over few) as a legal out.