Reply to post: I think Chomsky had something to say about that.

TRUMP SCANDAL! No, not that one. Or that one. Or that one. Or that one.

Destroy All Monsters Silver badge
WTF?

I think Chomsky had something to say about that.

Apart from him being a semi-literate real estate developer who behaves like an elephant in must in a porcelain shop full with progressive and necon false idols (idols that are squamous yet ruguous), as well as having a definite lack of oily suaveness / fake coolness expected in high-pedigree presidential material, I still don't see what is so douchebag about him. (Well, I wouldn't let my daughter near any of that, true.)

Of course, one is expected to behave like we are told, and we ARE told. All the time via throwaway lines....

In the months following the election, the FBI and Congress have launched investigations into just how much (if anything) the Trump campaign knew of the Russian meddling.

Especially as said "Russian meddling" is still , in spite of more than a year of overheated talk and innuendo, generally by necon/globalist outlets like the NYT, not apparent.

On the other hand, nobody is looking at the bizarre killing of Seth Rich, DNC ex-leaker.

(Here is a link on how Trump and Putin may be connected though: The Happy-Go-Lucky Jewish Group That Connects Trump and Putin: Where Trump's real estate world meets a top religious ally of the Kremlin.. Pretty good.)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon