Reply to post: Hypocrisy

Hackers emit 9GB of stolen Macron 'emails' two days before French presidential election

notmyusername

Hypocrisy

The US has invaded, intervened, manipulated elections, killed democratically elected leaders, installed puppet extreme right-wing/terrorist military governments, etc. for a long time, and keeps "winning" markets, stealing raw materials, cheap labor force, etc., just like the UK, France... do and have done in the past.

Colonialism is STILL a thing (Mali, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, all of them in recent times).

Yet I barely see anyone here crying about it.

You are a bunch of hypocrites, of the worst kind.

I'm not justifying Russia if the interventionism was really the case, but, if we will compare the supposed reality vs. your reaction regarding govt. actions...

Also: some leaked CIA documents clearly show how they can stake fake russian hacking... It's kinda ironic to read in a supposed "tech" forum, that people still believe everything they read from journalists and marketing from infosec companies. Attribution, in an era when the technology allows us to hide ourselves, and even impersonate anyone, and when the NSA can practically intercept all communications all over the world, is *very* difficult...

Plus, what if they leaked emails of politicians? Aren't these politicians PUBLIC people, that we should know what they do, INCLUDING the details? Lets not forget, for example, that, thanks to leaked emails, Hillary Clinton got a LOT of money from shady middle eastern governments, stuff that apparently wasn't well known before, and that her campaign had previous knowledge of the questions her and other candidates would be asked...

Even funnier is that they keep telling people they believe in an "open society", but clearly don't want to give us the details of their own lives. And these people are supposed to REPRESENT nations.

Oh, and before you call me a "russian troll" (because of my weird english or something): I'm from South America, specifically Chile.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon