Reply to post: Re: Hmm, bugger off, government. I didn't elect you, and I don't respect you

Leaked: The UK's secret blueprint with telcos for mass spying on internet, phones – and backdoors

MJI Silver badge

Re: Hmm, bugger off, government. I didn't elect you, and I don't respect you

You think that all Conservative voters like May?

Actually many do not and are either abstaining or LibDemming this election. However kippers will be boosting Mays vote. Younger ones who remember Brown and then the Coalition are very happy to go LibDem. Seems quite common among the late teens early 20s. They even understand the tuition fee issue.

See the bit about David Cameron and 45 minute walk and chat vs locked in a room away from Theresa May.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/02/theresa-may-liberal-democrats-defectors-south-west-stick-with-tories

This was just top link, seen it in other places as well.

I know it is unfashionable but I liked all 3 main party leaders last election. I thought Cameron was the best for the job then, but Clegg and Milliband were OK. Actually Clegg did pretty well as Deputy PM despite being the minor party with only partial influence.

I am not sure if it would be wise to compare May to the secret Police ranks, but May is an authortarian nut job and Corbyn a CND loving old fool with no clue. Farron, well he seems to have no image.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019