Reply to post: Everything is fine. Situation normal. How are you doing?

Web celeb product whores told to put on the red light – or else

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Everything is fine. Situation normal. How are you doing?

"most of the Kardashian clan – Kourtney, her mostly drunk husband Scott"

My kid was into this show over the fall/winter and I watched a few episodes. Wow. This is what happens to dumb people who get a hold of way too much money and have no idea what to do. The K-bunch is money rich from their dead dad they keep bringing up. And rightly so, he must have left them a fortune in lawyer money, and not one of the stupid offspring goes to school to become anything, lawyer or doctor, nothing muffins all 'round. Same thing with Drunky McDrinkDrink. His, whoops where have I heard this sob (or SOB?) story before, parents died and left him too much money. Just very comical to see this idiot muddle through life and the types of "work" he tries to do, and the goofy projects they try to pull off, like when he wanted to get a helicopter pad in their backyard, in the fucking city. Or when he rented a Mercedes mobile office van and just drove around with nothing to do except tweet. Just really crass, empty, useless people with lots of money and apparently lots of people who take them seriously.

Things will get funny, once the money runs out. And it will.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon