Reply to post: Re: Hmmm.....

OK, it's time to talk mass spying again: America's Section 702 powers are up for renewal

diodesign (Written by Reg staff) Silver badge

Re: Hmmm.....

"I haven't heard of a single Trump-based scandal."

I almost rejected this for its sheer stupidity but I'll leave it here for all to see. You're either expertly trolling, or helping to fuel the creeping post-fact neurosis that's threatening to poison the great nation that is America.

There are so many fuck ups, it's hard to know where to begin. Firing his acting AG who turned out to be right. Bannon's bungled Muslim ban. Michael Flynn. The constant lies and completely unsupported assertions, especially about voter fraud. Russia. Nordstrom. The OPSEC comedy performance art at Mar-a-Lago. The crappily written exec orders. The fact that the exec orders on the WH website do not match what was signed. Acting tough on China until it granted him his trademark. Putting Betsy DeVos in charge of education. Having anything to do with Jeff Sessions, let alone making him Attorney General, after he was deemed too racist to be a federal judge in the 1980s. And so on.

You get the picture. It also means I highly, highly doubt anything else you write since you see the world through such a warped lens.

C.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon