Reply to post: Oracle Employee

Oracle sues its own star sales rep after she wins back $200k in pay fight

OrclFraudsters

Oracle Employee

I am glad Ms. Wilson is standing up to Oracle! I am an Oracle employee who had a lot of money taken away because I made too much the previous year (according to Oracle). As a result and into the following year with large commission payments still pending, Oracle retroactively amended the terms and conditions of the previous year's compensation plan. They did this obviously so they wouldn't have to pay me for commissions that were pending (for the previous year). Further, last year's deals that were already paid out were deemed as "overages" so that "overage" amount was then deducted from the already-reduced pending commission amount equating to peanuts. Lastly, this had only occurred to me throughout the entire business unit and when confronted, there was no explanation was given. Let's just say I'm considering many options.

On another note, Oracle is an evil company. The only way they "innovate" (or lack thereof) is by gobbling up companies. The way they sell is by auditing companies and then settling by leveraging unfair business practices to force those customers in purchasing cloud in lieu of litigation. They do this to give the illusion to its shareholders that Oracle has a strong and growing cloud strategy/customer-base. From my experience, customers are moving away from Oracle and rightfully so.

In conclusion, Congrats Ms. Wilson! A job well-done!! Upon reading the motions, I know it's not over yet, but the Ts & Cs of the comp plan is certainly unconscionable in my opinion

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon