Reply to post: Re: Bah!

Vapists rejoice! E-cigs lower cancer risk (if you stop smoking, duh)

shade82000

Re: Bah!

What about when we are at work and you try to hold one in but it just won't stay?

What about that smelly lunch you brought in?

What about that guy we all know who didn't shower but just used a lot of spray? He doesn't smell bad but you can be sure the pollutants are creeping up your nose.

What about that one morning when you forgot to brush your teeth and you hoped nobody would notice as you put a piece of gum in your mouth?

There are a million chemicals and smells and pollutants going around in the fresh air but you don't complain because you don't realise they are there. Sometimes I think people complain about vaping because (a) they can see the <del>smoke</del> steam and (b) it looks like smoking so it must be treated the same way.

I don't understand it, expecially when I am being told to my face that vaping is dirty, by a guy with immensely terrible face-melting halitosis, as has happened to me.

If it's so important to you that there are zero polluants then it's your responsibility to walk around in a body suit with a respirator.

If you are complaining about vaping alone but not the 1001 other sources of pollution then you are just doing it to be awkward in my opinion.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon