Reply to post: Re: Well this is an interesting experiment

Trump decides Breitbart chair Bannon knows more about natsec than actual professionals

codejunky Silver badge

Re: Well this is an interesting experiment

@ Dr_N

"Thee=There My bad."

Np, I kinda gathered that but it was the rest of the post that puzzled me.

"In short you are/were a brexiteer fearmonger spreading faux news and misinformation."

In your opinion. However the various economic arguments for leaving and regular disproving of remain 'facts' were never addressed.

"Specifically about hordes or Turks ready to wash over England due to a possible visa waiver agreement with the Schengen area."

You brought this up before if I remember right. Isnt this the thing I commented on when the actual EU politicians were stating clearly that they should not allow Turkey to blackmail them because Turkey was successfully backing the EU into a corner. Something of a legitimate concern at the time (newsworthy even by the pro-EU media!). This of course followed the legitimate concern of ever closer union, EU promises to the UK being demonstrated as worthless and I cant remember if Germany had made its migration slip up but Greece had certainly already threatened to send terrorists to Berlin. Or do you consider me fearmonger for pointing out these events?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon