Reply to post: Truth from Power ‽ ‽ ‽ ‽ is an XXXXplosive Cosmic Energy Source/Almighty Disruptive Weapons System*

'I AM TWEETING TRUTH TO POWER: AND YOU CAN'T STOP MY FACTS, MR PRESIDENT!'

amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Truth from Power ‽ ‽ ‽ ‽ is an XXXXplosive Cosmic Energy Source/Almighty Disruptive Weapons System*

So glad I am old..... Polardog

And with a Certain Aged comes Ab Fab Fabless Wisdom and HyperRadioProActive IT, Polardog, in Other Worlds with Failing Enterprises floating and afloat in Vast Ignorant Sees of Arrogant Applied Apathy.

What sector do you freely admit to being part of and seeing feverishly active and at their work, Polardog? It would be presumptuous to hazard an educated guess in these corrupt elitist establishment times of perverse systemic misdirection/markets front-running/opponent entrapment.

* And in its Quantum ITerations, both almighty destructive and constructive too, and at times and in places and spaces of ITs own choosing. Anything else shared as actionable and intelligent from agents, other than truth from power, is a sure sign of an Inherent Terminal Weakness with Systemic Vulnerabilities for Relentless ZeroDay Programmed Attack, which you really should note is not shared as a question to create doubt in any and/or all current reality projects/Great Game Plays.

What do you think major established hierarchical SCADA systems do battle in vain against nowadays? Do they identify to you the face of the enemy or is it a phantom foe/unfriendly media hosted beast?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon