Reply to post: Re: The return of the high horse @Mike Moyle

Trump lieutenants 'use private email' for govt work... but who'd make a big deal out of that?

Mike Moyle

Re: The return of the high horse @Mike Moyle

"All committed by mobs of rioters Mike?"

I wish I could post that photo of the football referee calling an "Illegal goalpost move".

You said, and I quoted in my reply:

"You know what Tories and Republicans don't do?

Smash shit up when they don't get their own way! "

You said that (conservatives) don't smash things. I showed that they do. You didn't mention "mobs of rioters", so I didn't address mobs of rioters. I refuted the claim as stated.

Also: "...following your logic all muslims are terrorists?"

I hope you don't smoke, P. (May I call you "P"? "PTW" just seems so formal and since we're apparently on a first-name basis, and all...) I understand that those straw men can be awfully flammable.

How did you get wa-a-a-a-a-ay over there from my pointing out that conservatives DO, in fact, smash things when they feel like they don't get their way? Note that I did not say "ALL conservatives", but merely pointed out examples where conservatives had smashed stuff -- and on a grand scale, in some cases! So, again; answering the claim as stated.

"And don't confuse religion with politics, PP attacks are by religious nutters"

Which of the cases I mentioned were committed by liberal religionists? None of them, you say...? They were all acts by conservatives with a religious bent? (Religiously-bent conservatives...? Oooooh; kinky!)

Then whatever their proximate motivations, the perpetrators were conservatives who tried to "(s)mash shit up when they (didn't) get their own way."

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon