Reply to post:

Flight 666 lands safely in HEL on Friday the 13th

Kiwi Silver badge

Surely either the designer would be imperfect or the insistence on removing it would be an insult to the creator.

Y'know, I've spent a lot of time wrapping gifts over my life. Some have been wrapped carefully in layer apon layer of protective and/or "beautiful" wraping paper, some have had ribbons on them (which, despite my time in the scouts, is pretty tough given my focus and knot-tying skills!), some have been hastily covered in the nearest paper, some have just had a towel or jacket or whatever was handy tossed over them as an afterthought.

Never once has I considered it an insult that all of my hard work and labour, or seconds of afterthought, have quickly been discarded by someone.

Not that I am saying that foreskins are necessarily gift-wrapping, but I can think of a few people who would say it is!

Either way the core tenet of a perfect creator is undermined.

I don't know why the idea of circumscision was there. Obvious not cleanliness, because a) a lot of other peoples didn't have it and didn't have related issues and b) Paul claimed it was of no importance.

Anyway, visitors so much go.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019