Reply to post: Re: "access to retained traffic and location data is extremely useful to the police"

Did EU ruling invalidate the UK's bonkers Snoopers' Charter?

Perfidious Albion

Re: "access to retained traffic and location data is extremely useful to the police"

With respect...

"IF" "The police have been able to MONITOR the IRA (ETC)" HOW in Heck can they track them if they switch off recording CCTV when they fly to the UK ? ...... because I have letters from Manchester Police (and a digital recording of Perfidious Albion Judges) lying/claiming that the Recording CCTV that undoubtedly proved me innocent at Manchester International Airport (lying police/Judges say) "Was not recording", when we also have a letter from the Airport itself stating:- "The CCTV was recording" but that:- "No crime was recorded" where I was accused, and where I was attacked by police and hospitalized, and Police & Judges lied by telling me & my lawyer that:- "The CCTV does not record" when the Airport wrote to tell us that they delete it after 30 days if the police do not allow it to be retained?

Basically; It records if you (the public) do something wrong, and it does not record when they (Public authorities) do something wrong. ITs the CCTV of a crime syndicate called Perfidious Albion.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019