Reply to post: Great Phones

Itchy-fingered OnePlus presses refresh, out pops value champ 3T

Dapprman
Thumb Up

Great Phones

I've had mine for about 4 months now. It's not perfect, but I don't regret buying it one bit. There were some initial annoynaces but their own forums had answers for most of them and a certain amount seemed to be the phone not picking up items (such as MP3s) until 3rd party apps did the same.

I did think something fundamental was missing, but after 4 months i can't remember what so it can't have been that important.

On charing - I've found that when charging from a USB port it's no slower than any other phone and when using a plus adapter (such as LG, Samsung, etc provide for you to plus a USB cable in to) the charge rate is again comparable to any other phone, just not as fast as their 'dash charge'.

The only thing I'm not a fan of is the slider - in principal I like it but it feels like a half hearted implementation that trips over itself from time to time. Also you can not set it to be mute but allow music to be played as an option, or specific apps as opposed to the preset list (unless recently changed).

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY TECH NEWSLETTER

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2020