Reply to post:

CIA: Russia hacked election. Trump: I don't believe it! FAKE NEWS!

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Main Stream Media, Liberal Media, Corporate Media. Why don't you say what you mean; "My Name is Yves Kurisaki and I write and read fake news!"

FTFY

I've been suspicious of the news since I was five years old and was the designated "remote control" for our family. Seemed suspicious to me that every single channel, and we had but three, had their news in sync and even went to commercial at the same time. And every time a plane crashed was reported they had to single out victims by saying "there were no Americans aboard' or some other shithead copy that some asshole wrote for them. But the thing was; the news was the news. It came from several known orgs who disseminated the info in a non-partisan way. It was fair, and balanced. [sic] Now, it's fucking free-for-all for anyone with a computer and a credit card. I can smell bullshit news a mile away. So, I stick with the known proper news outlets. And weed through the fluff and read more news than I watch. It's not rocket science, it's easy. The waters are getting murky, but the ability to spot the bullshit from the real is still there. So, good luck asshole fake news web pages, because some of us are still not buying it!

Stupid people will always be stupid and unsuccessful, mostly. Nothing has changed. Except that for once Fox (Faux) News in the US is starting to become less idiotic, and more reasonable. When we got Roger, THAT was a good thing. He can go a rape some other secretaries that are stupid enough to work for him. Same thing with Bill O-Really; he paid mucho $$$ to silence his victim. He kept his stupid mouth shut for once. It's a start.

Personally, I read BBC news. That's good enough for me. It's from a country that I don't completely hate, and they don't have any vested interest in making up nonsense to get me to read it. It's real news, from people who still know how to cover it. Bob's Bait & Tackle & News is not going to be here very long. Fake news is nothing to look at.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon