1. Document and inform of the risk
2. Create a transformation project, engage a consultant
3. Create a process, and a test, then re-assess risk
4. Request budget for change.
5. Create methods and scripts for PFYs to follow an implement
6. Await sign off from 2IC to approve the potential downfall of anything AD linked for the whim of a change, then either sit back knowing you've been vindicated because he backs out, or plough on and kick off the change project, knowing that the overtime is coming, and the "I told you so" moment will be glorious.