Reply to post: Re: big key with 'Enter' printed on it

User needed 40-minute lesson in turning it off and turning it on again

Sir Sham Cad

Re: big key with 'Enter' printed on it

If your keyboard has a number pad it's the long button at the bottom right, helpfully with the word "Enter" printed on it.

I don't think anybody in history has ever actually used it rather than the big reverse-L button that's closer to the typing hand.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019