Reply to post: @CD ... Re: Kind'a

Silicon Valley's oligarchs got a punch in the head – and that's actually good thing

Ian Michael Gumby

@CD ... Re: Kind'a

While I admire Sanders for being an honest man and one who truly believes in his Politics, they do not reflect the views of the majority of Americans. He would not have won the race. In fact none of the candidates running against Hillary have a chance. The DNC was rigged and everyone knew it.

You want to know what killed Hillary? (Besides herself that its...)

A guy on Fox news this morning is sitting in a diner. The reporter asked him about voting for Trump. He said he kept his political views to himself because he's in an union and the union rep told him and everyone else to vote for Hillary. (Think about that for a second.)

Hillary had a parade of stars telling people how they should vote. (Key word TELLING)

Hillary had Obama even stumping for her. Again Telling Americans how to vote.

Americans? We like to make our own decisions and when you tell me how I should vote, I'm going to tell you to pound sand.

The other thing... the little guy, the average joe... he's just getting by. Here we have Clinton who left the WH broke and made her money by giving speeches. Really? What could Bill or Hillary say that is worth 250K an hour, plus expenses? Again, the average joe, hates corruption. That's not the American way.

They want a fair fight.

Trump isn't a saint, but he's saying enough is enough and that we need to fix things.

Lets see what happens.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon