Reply to post: Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go? @ Codejunky

Brexit judgment could be hit for six by those crazy Supreme Court judges, says barrister

Lars Silver badge
Happy

Re: Should I Stay or Should I Go? @ Codejunky

Up-voted for standards. I remember some nice and cheep pillows my young wife bought. But next morning my face was deep blue as all that colour came off. Add to that toys with lead paint. Should I point out that Britain was one of the last countries in Europe to skip arsenic in paint. How damned surprised should one be if there are regulations when, on one side you have manufacturers who cheat as much as they can, and on the other side you have consumers without any ability to know what they buy or eat or take or use and so on.

What a bloody mess you Brits have made for your self for so dubious reasons.

But I agree people vote according to the information/dis-information they have and believe in, and with their "feelings". There is no need for name calling on either side. The only positive I can come up with is that it seems to me that you have started to have the discussion now you should have had before the referendum.

The reality has woke you up. And yes I suppose I refer more to the leavers but to all of you regarding the name calling.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon