Reply to post: Re: I can believe that the Russians are intentionally trying to influence/compromise things.

US govt straight up accuses Russia of hacking prez election

Baldy50

Re: I can believe that the Russians are intentionally trying to influence/compromise things.

I think these games are here to stay and increasingly more so, as the Internet grows so will the threats and the temptation for foreign powers to dabble in the affairs of others just because they can, human nature being what it is and all, especially the types of mindset running some organizations within these governments is only to be expected.

OK! Going off topic, at least that's not illegal yet.

'sadly, even though the U.S. Constitution TRIES to make it hard for pests to do much damage, the "stacking" of the U.S. Supreme Court with extremely liberal judges essentially overrides any such attempts by "re-interpreting" it whatever way they 'feel'.'

Since a third of the supreme court, justices are Jewish and the other two-thirds are Catholic I doubt they'd be very Liberal about abortion for example and any woman made pregnant through a rape wouldn't get much sympathy from them.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon