Reply to post: Re: @ successcase

Oi, Apple fanbois. Your beloved Jesus Phones are pisspoor for disabled users

Jemma

Re: @ successcase

Apple is almost as famous for nicking other people's ideas and claiming them as fanbois are of doing the precise same thing at ear damaging volume.

This is a company that patented a bag, less than a month ago, that's right, an item that's been kicking around since early stone age man (or more likely woman) figured out how to connect one big piece of hide with another big piece of hide using a sharpened bit of bone and a long thin bit of hide.

Good Gods, Crapple couldn't even be original with touch screens, the IBM Simon I think had one, and I know for sure the Ericcson R380 did cos there's mine sitting in the bedroom drawer!

Stop reading apple propaganda and start learning for yourself, you will find like the rest of us in reality that Apple is a company that would have happily employed Joseph Goebbels (aka the poison dwarf) in a flash but for the inconvenience of him being dead, because there is and was no one better at disseminating bullshit.

Although I still think it was a little nasty to kill heydrich with a botulinum grenade for basically giving Czech workers extra food and shorter hours.. British Leyland could have used him after the war.. After all the US government used the people responsible for the A4 (better known as the V2)to start NASA (too soon?).

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon