Reply to post: Yeah...

Windows 10 Anniversary Update is borking boxen everywhere

Jonathan 27 Bronze badge

Yeah...

"Every 2nd freaking update decides to change my keyboard to UK layout"

Mine keeps trying to change the layout to the Canadian Multilingual layout, a layout that no one uses anywhere. 90% of Canada uses the US layout and the other 10% uses the Canadian French keyboard layout. I keep going in to the control panel and deleting it and it keeps coming back.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

  • Enter your comment

  • Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019