Reply to post:

Feel old? You will now: Blighty's mobile network Three is a teenager

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

I have a problem with Three PayAsYouGo.

They have recently for the past month blocked my PC from tethering with my mobile ever since my £20 all you can eat data got downgraded to 12 Gigabytes per 30 days. I only used my PC for minimal downloads, not more than 2 Gigabytes a month. Ok! If I choose to now revert to a 12 month contract, I will receive the return of my all you can eat data at no extra charge. I can see the method in the logic.

My problem is that at the same time as the block, the receiver at the end of my mobile phone calls is no longer hearing my voice. It is not a problem with my Galaxy Note 3 phone as I have tried using a completely different make of phone and I still have the same problem.

Three's email helpline is useless as they don't respond to my messages. SMS messages get no response from three. Calls to three help from my mobile don't work, as three cannot hear my voice and cannot be bothered to call you back. It seems my £20 is now paying for data only. Will three kindly return my mobile service? Is this a common problem?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon