come on really ..lets not let the facts get in the way.
1. the pound rose to abnormal highs the day/night before the vote as speculators and the market believed their would be a definitive yes vote.
2. so the pound was miles higher than it should of been because of all the currency and market nonsense.
3. so the record fall is fake.
4. we will run the country as we did before the E.U like we did for 1000 years before it.
5. we elect the government to run the country , now they will actually have to do that rather than blaming the E.U and sitting on their ass,