Reply to post: Re: the issues in play are all needless - this is essentially a symptomatic vote

Three non-obvious reasons to Vote Leave on the 23rd

What_Does_Not_Kill_You_Makes_You_Stronger

Re: the issues in play are all needless - this is essentially a symptomatic vote

Sir Runcible Spoon, Well done!!!

Could not agree more.

The general 'Remain' case is stay in and nothing will change, while we fight to correct all the 'Bad' things from within.

The reality is that there are a raft of changes being held back until after the UK votes.

Cameron has demonstrated that the UK cannot negotiate the change promised and once in we are in the minority.

Change from within is beyond 'Pie in the Sky', it is totally dishonst.

Fiddling at the edges will not effect any great change and the UK will be pulled further down the slippery slope by the majority.

The EU can only succeed, by its own measures, if there is further integration into 'United States of Europe'.

This is what you are really voting for !!!

I hope we leave the EU but fear we will remain by a very small margin and then we ALL will moan and gripe for the next few years saying "I told you so !!!" when the change from within does not happen.

P.S.

On the immigration front, for clarity, I don't care !!!

I am not xenophobic and see immigration as one of the UK's strengths.

I would like the rest of the world to be treated more fairly, though.

Dealing with the issues in the UK would be better than building walls but I can see that some people are under pressure, as they see it.

Good luck to everyone in this vote, as the UK will need it !!! :)

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon