Reply to post:

Israel and US forge human-free cyber info-sharing pact

GraemeKilshaw

Almost everything is commercial. These days, some people are buying into a simply smarter way of living more abundantly. I wrote about it and called it Grain Solidarity. It is a way of thinking, and a way is getting back to the land and having some space outside of the city. Then when I am back in the city, I enjoy its benefits. I still wonder what they are. Perhaps meeting the accountants or lawyers or bankers or marketers for the Friendship Cube Group again. The cube sellers. But really, retreating high into the mountains and growing grain, barley, groats, oats, wheat, wild rice, small potatoes and onions, beans, and corn that is what I love to do. The other thing is, I go off the trail, into the logged areas and the grasslands near lakes and rivers. I don't just walk along the path and shit in the outhouse at the end of the park trail. I roll up my best seeds into goat manure pellets. You have to dig a 12" tap root. I plant with a hammer and *censored*. And I return the grain solidarity straw to the land.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon