Reply to post: It's happening again

TalkTalk scam-scammers still scam-scamming

A Ghost
Facepalm

It's happening again

They stop for a while, give it a few months even.

Then it starts up again. They will never stop. They sell your mug punter details to other firms who give you a crack.

The most despicable part of all this is the fact that harding and tt have taken no responsibility whatsoever and have deeply insulted their customers.

I've written at great length about these operations, but suffice to say, some of them do use intimidating tactics. They speak in an extremely authoritative tone and use a very dominant manner, speaking down to you, telling you how it is and how it's going to be, and what it is you are going to do, or else they won't be very happy with you, and you wouldn't want to make them angry, because, well, you wouldn't like them when their angry...

These ones are my favourite, coz it gives me carte blanche to really rip on them, sparing no horses and sending them into an apoplectic rage where they then insult my mother, my sister, my children. One of them laughed at me and told me he had 'fucked' my sister. Gave me a chuckle, as I don't have a sister. I told him when he tries that one again, to say that he 'fucked' the mark's mother, coz, logic, you know, everyone has a mother, but not everyone has a sister - it would up his success rate in the numbers game. He hung up.

It stops for a while, but it never stops. Not until you change your name/address/phone number. Once they have your name and number, as they do with me, it never ever stops. Been going on years since tt sold my details back then.

I'm up for a bit of aggro with these chumps (see my previous detailed post about keeping them going for several hours, while I researched their MO and setup), but some one who is just going about their business and someone that is not used to high-pressure sales techniques, wouldn't be mentally prepared for this. So it works.

There is a reason they operate out of massive call centres with literally hundreds of them on the phone at one time. This is a big industry, and it will only get worse.

The fact that scum like harding and tt have all but blamed the victims on this one shows that they need to be punished. And punished hard. It is only ill health that has stopped me changing to a more expensive service (there are no cheaper ones afaik).

Really, if you are looking for an isp. Do NOT choose tt. Your details WILL be stolen. And once out there, the genie does not go back in to the bottle.

Personally, I would like to see them all strung up.

Oh, and I have greater animosity and ill-will towards harding than I do the poor souls that get the full force of my tongue when they try this shit on. I don't think the scammers are evil per se, just probably caught between a rock and a hard place and trying to feed their family. I don't know. I do know, however, that harding is the very personification of evil itself. Up there with google and microsoft in my book, and we all know, it just does not get any more 'evil' than that.

She'll keep her fucking job, get a fucking bonus at the end of it, and all in the mean time, she will just keep on fucking insulting her paying customers, coz she knows she has the only kind of protection that matters - big government who spy on us and our naked children in their bedrooms.

Dystopia much?

What does it take to show people that any hope for the future of humanity is non-existent at this point?

Yes, it's happening again. And it will only keep on happening. For ever!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon