Reply to post: Russish Management + Crap Company

Staffers in charge of HPE's UK IT outsourcing face redundo in April

np280

Russish Management + Crap Company

As a fresh faced graduate I embarked on my career at HP in 2013. Since then I have worked my way to a management position upon completing of my graduate program.

Once taken off the graduate program, it then showed how bad this company was. The HPE way of no training, no value of employees and no pay rises continued, to haunt me. I have become disillusioned, by the mere notion of recognition, pay rises, bonuses.& job security.

After a few months of the graduate scheme I have now been informed I will be made redundant in the Q2 WFM. I have never felt more relieved, I can now go forth and progress my career at a company that will no doubt provide me with 100% more training, with a much higher salary.

But the company seems to be going from bad to worse. HPE have now decided to ruin the life of new fresh faced graduates as they are now within the redundancy pools due to poor hiring protocols. What is a joke in this is that HPE have decided that whilst they have too many graduates that some will be made redundant, they will go off and hire more. That is brilliant logic! Credit to some of these graduates being interviewed as a lot of the, pulled out last minute, resulting a lower hiring pool.

HPE's decision to opt for low cost labour in the form of graduates is not a bad notion, however this only works if good top calibre candidates are attracted to the company. At this moment they are unable to even gain enough applicants willing to attend assessment centres.

Meg Whitman and her team of uneducated management should step down before they ruin the HP brand further, to the point of no return!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon