Reply to post: Re: I can make sense of it...

Here's a great idea: Let's make a gun that looks like a mobile phone

To Mars in Man Bras!
Facepalm

Re: I can make sense of it...

*"...a particularly interesting piece in Newsweek quite a few years ago which proposed the view that Americans are like children..."*

Bloody Hell! I've been saying that for years. Can i sue Newsweek for nicking my "Interlekchal Property"?

My favourite is what I call the " Pat-a-Cake" "Hold-me-Back" fights with friends and colleagues, which all Merkin hunky heroes must indulge in, in almost every drama or film —to show just how hunky and heroic they are. Activity which in Merka is obviously "The Mark of a Man", but which most of us this side of the pond seem to manage to grow out of, some time before leaving primary school.

Hey!

Hey!

You reading my comment?

What if I am?

Don't fuck with me man! Don't read my fucking comments!

Yeah?

Yeah!

Well, fuck you, man!

Fuck you!

No. Fuck you!

Fuck you more!

Fuck you most!

[Clint Granite puffs out chest. Hunk Steele does likewise. Both men butt against each other, torso to torso, snarling and showing off plastic fantastic fluorescent white orthodontistry, which would snap like a twig in a real fight]

Yeah?

Yeah!

You fucking telling me what I can read?

Don't read my fucking comment!

Yeah?

Yeah!

...ad tedium

[Meanwhile a million American women sigh "Now that's the kind of man I want to father my children!" and in the Pentagon, US foreign policy advisors turn to each other, high-fiving and yell "Let's go whoop some ass, Clint Granite style!", before calling for an atlas and a pin.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon