Reply to post: Re: User feedback

Mud sticks: Microsoft, Windows 10 and reputational damage

MikeHuk

Re: User feedback

Sorry, but my experience is exactly the opposite, I have no connection to Microsoft and was a bit of a Microsoft hater(Ex OS/2 user), but as Microsoft were offering windows 10 preview for free I thought I would give it a try. I had an old Lenovo laptop which ran windows 7 but was so slow that are hardly ever used it, so I used it as a test bed for the windows 10 preview. This was January 2015 and even then I was amazed that transformed the laptop into the fast, usable machine. Since then I have participated in the "Insider" program and have seen how much the system improved!

I used feedback to report problems and saw all those problems fixed. It is Microsoft for credit for listening to user feedback marsh, as Microsoft were offering windows 10 preview for free I thought I would try it. I had an old Lenovo laptop which ran windows 7 but was so slow that are hardly ever used it, so I used it as a test bed for the windows 10 preview. This was January 2015 and even then I was amazed that transformed the laptop into the fast, usable machine. Since then I have participated in the "Insider" program and have seen how much the system improved!

I used feedback to report problems and saw all those problems fixed. I give Microsoft full credit for listening to user feedback and the obvious hard work they have put into making a fast, usable and reliable system. Even old legacy software runs better. e.g. Quake II runs better than on the old system it was released on.

I have noticed that when running utilities Glary utilities when doing a system check hardly finds any errors compared with windows 7 years to find loads of problems which time he indicates a far more stable system.

I am amazed at the paranoia going around about windows 10, look at Google who harvest and use user data far more than Microsoft do and where is the outcry against that?

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2019