Reply to post:

How Microsoft copied malware techniques to make Get Windows 10 the world's PC pest

Michael Habel

Sadly it may still be a while before we're finally rid of this virus, once, and for all. But this is merely just one of the many straw's that have broken that Camels back. But, of I had to cite my single biggest concern it would be down to the question of trust. Not that MicroSoft were ever that big on trust to begin with. These, and their chief clown actually believe that it's ok for the Government to snoop on us....

Which was perhaps one thing, but now they want a look in as well in order to flog some more tat from what used to be Eidos. Then that's the universal sign to GTFO. With, what on the surface would appear to be a two teired approach to Windows Programs (i.e. Games), running in some new, and improved (e.g. a DRM'egd enforced), native mode, or a watterd (i.e. dummmed down) slowed down mode...

Well even if the Mustardrace would gleefully lap it up. It seems that some of the bigger boys (Tim Sweeney), however might hopefully have better ideas. But, MicroSoft shall not be darkening my PC ever again.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon