Reply to post: Looking at Internetworking Things from A.N.Other Angle and AIMining for Two Birds...

I love you. I will kill you! I want to make love to you: The evolution of AI in pop culture

amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Looking at Internetworking Things from A.N.Other Angle and AIMining for Two Birds...

... with AISMARTRStone's Throw

Rather than worrying about building armies of smarter machines, why not simply reprogram new and born again try again humans to accept themselves as smarter machines programmed to survive and prosper and deliver future universal content ...... with SMARTR Intellectual Property Rights and Privileges Restored.

You might, and therefore will be pleasantly surprised at how much simpler and more effective that fundamental change of processing works.

Nevertheless, we question whether the “going dark” metaphor accurately describes the state of affairs. Are we really headed to a future in which our ability to effectively surveil criminals and bad actors is impossible? We think not. ….. https://cryptome.org/2016/02/dont-panic.pdf

Hmmm. Others would be thinking it is probably already long so at elite elevated levels.

And/But what of the influencing/reprogramming of criminals and bad actors …. and those and that which Hopefully Be Confused, rather than Hopelessly Helplessly Lost, whilst being surveilled/spied upon/virtual walkabout.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY TECH NEWSLETTER

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2020