Reply to post: Re: "wasn't at the time".

State Department finds 22 classified emails in Hillary’s server, denies wrongdoing

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: "wasn't at the time".

"But while you are for the Republicans should you not also recognize Republicans like a guy who had to resign as a president and one who started the dumbest American war in modern times."

@Lars, I would like to respectfully set you straight on a couple of points.

One, Republicans don't like Nixon any more than anyone else, and far less than the Democrats like the Clinton crime family.

Two, where did you get the idea that Nixon started the Vietnam War? That particular event happened under Kennedy, a Democrat, and it was escalated under Johnson, another Democrat. Nixon inherited a horrific mess created by those two Democrats (very typical), and then Nixon was conveniently blamed by the Left for the entire war (also very typical). The same war (BTW) that the Left insisted Nixon was losing (when we weren't). And the same Left that pressured Congress to cut off all aid to South Vietnam after Nixon was gone, causing their downfall and the slaughter of millions by the Viet Cong.

So please don't try to revise history that I lived thru, okay? I won't allow it to stand.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon