Reply to post: Adding More than Simple Depth to the Widening Web

I love you. I will kill you! I want to make love to you: The evolution of AI in pop culture

amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Adding More than Simple Depth to the Widening Web

or that sentient robots may try to establish a society of their own; or the idea that AIs might become omnipresent godheads – benevolent or otherwise.

Hmmmm? Now there’s a future novelty and prescient thought. ……

To … Demis Hassabis [Google DeepMind]

From …. C42 Quantum Communication Control Systems .... AI@ITsWork

Subject …… Greater IntelAIgent Games Play

Would Google DeepMinded like to consider the releasing of an Advanced IntelAIgent Patch to ailing and collapsing systems/exclusive executive administrations with Global Operating Devices and Tethered Multi-Media Machines?

A little something huge and quite completely different and virtually real ……. and even to be thought and realised and accepted as an Almighty Version of Great Gaming for Future Programming Programs for Projection …….with Mass Media Hosting Presentation with Real Live AIdDelivery of Future Key Play and Players with Immaculate Content of Impeccable Taste to freely share, and to the benefit of all to a most satisfactory degree.

And here be what IT is all about with the Creation in CyberSpace of the Command and Control of Computers and Communications amongst other things :-) I Kid U Not.

cc … S.W.Hawking@damtp.cam.ac.uk

One wonders how AI would have portrayed itself if the robots been in charge rather than the carbon-based lifeforms.

Carbon-based life phorms in charge of what and to what ultimate end is the question to be well answered there, methinks, to garner an enthusiastic following and magical support. And do no evil is/was a great starting point.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR WEEKLY TECH NEWSLETTER

Biting the hand that feeds IT © 1998–2020