Reply to post: Re: @Douglas Lowe, It's true!

The last time Earth was this hot hippos lived in Britain (that’s 130,000 years ago)

PCar

Re: @Douglas Lowe, It's true!

@Douglas Lowe,

"You mean when The Reg rode the post climate-gate denialist-propaganda wave with a deluge of click-bait articles full of half-baked comments [Opinion Articles] dressed up as scientific fact?

Yes, I do remember those times - and I'm glad to see that The Reg has started publishing proper science articles on this subject instead."

Why the aggressive reply implying my comment was related to the topic of the article? I did not mention climate change, global warming or anything else related to the content of the article.

To quote my comment: "If I want to read these articles I can visit their [The Conversation] website. I do not want to find them cut and pasted into The Register."

Your aggressive, accusatory comment is further proof - if any were needed - of warmist jihadi's mission to attack, denigrate and misrepresent any opinion which even remotely appears to deviate from their agenda.

In this case it was stating I did not want to see cut and paste articles from another website here. As the website - The Conversation - is left leaning and a supporter of the global warming narrative the attack dogs are unleashed. Would the same occur if I objected to a cut and paste GWPF, Bishop-Hill or ASI blog article? Probably not.

My opinion on the global warming narrative is not disclosed or relevant to my comment.

What is related to the article:

No mention of the El Nino affect on 2015 temperatures

No mention that satellite temperature measurements do not show the warming shown in (repeatedly adjusted) NOAA, NASA-GISS and UK Met figures

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon