Reply to post: Re: @GrumpenKraut

The last time Earth was this hot hippos lived in Britain (that’s 130,000 years ago)

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: @GrumpenKraut

Sorry but as far as I am concerned, Obama's disdain for the rule of law in this country makes him a tinpot dictator. He has overstepped his Constitutional boundaries and bullied and belittled his staff, the entire military, the legal system in this country reels from his interference in states rights, he makes promises he cannot possibly keep and makes laws that only serve to further divide this country.

I will admit that I used a sweeping generalization including you regarding the "hate speech" that a very large percentage of European posters on the Register exhibit against Americans. If that is not your specific opinion, I apologize.

With a handle like yours, you of anyone should understand the implications of unbridled and uncontrollable "immigration". The fact that literally MILLIONS of undocumented aliens have invaded the USA under his watch seems to escape most Europeans understanding. Anyone who speaks out against it is pilloried for their opinion.

When I was last in Germany in 2006, the people I was with were quite vocal and angry about the "Invasion of the Turks" as they put it. However, those in Southern Germany in the country (Maulberg area) have very different viewpoints than in Heidelberg or Frankfurt.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon