Reply to post: Really? Committed to my privacy as security?

Microsoft chief Satya drops an S bomb in Windows 10, cloud talk

brainout
Facepalm

Really? Committed to my privacy as security?

SO WHY ISN'T aka.ms/msa RESCINDED??? Well, because its Paragraph 3 by contract allows MSFT to slurp all your PRIVATE OFFLINE DATA to its servers, in the name of POLICING whether you are obeying a CODE OF CONDUCT which no one anywhere in the history of software or services, imposes on its customers!!!!

But oh, MSFT cares about my privacy? Really? So when someone accuses me to MSFT of having nudie pictures (Paragraph 3a.iv. of aka.ms/msa, go look it up) -- and then MSFT slurps all my private offline data only to find out I have NO such pictures -- not that it was any of MSFT's business whether I did or no -- then all the THIRD PARTY CONFIDENTIAL DATA MSFT HAD NO RIGHT TO VIEW is now in its servers, too. So now those third parties can sue me, and I will become bankrupt. Because, THEY did not consent to MSFT's slurping, but if I'm dumb enough to use Win10.. I did.

So tell me: how is Nadella gonna pay me for his lying about protecting my privacy, when BY CONTRACT HE APPROVED, MSFT SLURPS ALL MY PRIVATE OFFLINE DATA IF I'M DUMB ENOUGH TO USE ANYTHING MSFT PANDERS????!!!!!

Read it yourself, aka.ms/msa which is incorporated by reference in Win10 Eula Paragraph 14. Longer list of all the relevant MSFT links are here, plus legal ramifications summarized: http://brainout.net/frankforum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=59

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon