Reply to post: Re: this really is nothing compared to what's coming. @H4rm0ny

Google's .bro file format changed to .br after gender bother

Anonymous Coward
Anonymous Coward

Re: this really is nothing compared to what's coming. @H4rm0ny

Yes that's exactly what I meant.

Due to "feelgood" legislation perpetrated in the name of "protecting" women, the ability of a judge to determine the sentence in these circumstances has been taken away from him in New York State.

They call these "zero tolerance" laws. You should read more about the disasters your kind have wrought.

These so called "trials" never go to a jury because they deliberately make that way too expensive and dangerous for the defendant.

The defendant has to "plead guilty" to a slightly lesser "crime" that he did not commit to spare the "victim" the trauma of a trial.

Otherwise they throw the book at the male defendant and make them defend against full blown rape charges.

In any case that person is stigmatized for life and put on the sex offender registry even if the "victim" later recants their story (which happened and was disallowed by the court)

The person never gets a true jury trial, therefore the system finds them "automatically guilty" and there is no defense that can be offered because they will not EVER consider it because they "plead guilty".

The fact is that I actually know this person and the tribulations he had to go through and that he lost his job and his reputation because of these incredibly unconstitutional laws and decisions.

Or how about the false child abuse charges placed against the father in another case where a vicious divorce was taking place where he ALSO was charged and put on the RSO list. His children were NOT ALLOWED TO TESTIFY in his defense.

The fact is that feminism is a leftist farce perpetrated upon men for the sole reason of revenge against men for the perceived wrongs that exist only in the minds of feminazi "wymyn". Really, if you want to come out it's okay these days, you even get comfortable shoes.

I'm old enough to see through this feminist bullsh@t because I think with my big head instead of the little one now that I'm 60 and not a raging sea of hormones. Also I saw it first hand in the 60's and 70's. It was wrong then and it's wrong now.

Stop blaming men for all your own personal shortcomings. If you don't like men, then stop trying to hurt them and ruin their lives. Find something else to complain about.

The only time I get PO'd at or think less of women is when they play the gender card, expecting men to fawn over them in order to get an unfair advantage.

You wanted equality baby, suck it up you can have all the equality you want, you just have to live with the consequences. No one owes you a damn thing now. You made your own bed and woke up with fleas. I don't care if you don't like it, TFB. You deserve to be treated the same way a man is.

If you had bothered to read my comment before your hindbrain reaction to my "male oriented" statement kicked in, you would have seen that the statement about a lawsuit was hypothetical. Here it is again.

"A "men only" gym (or men only anything) would be the target of a lawsuit by the feminazis in a heartbeat and you know that."

The operative word is "would".

No, but female only gyms are okay. Just another indication that if it's female oriented, men can't have an opposite BUT EQUAL anything.

That's called REVERSE DISCRIMINATION, in all caps because you still don't grasp the concept!

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon