Reply to post: Political Revisionism is criminal

German army fights underground Nazi war machine hidden in Kiel pensioner's cellar

Dan Paul

Political Revisionism is criminal

The whole concept of the Ostrich syndrome is a crime to me. Oh! Let me stick my head in the sand and pretend this never happened.

Oh! lets IGNORE the fact that WWII ever occurred and make all the Nasty Nazi memorabilia and weapons go away. Then we can blissfully forget it and doom society to repeat all it's previous mistakes.

Lets change the rules and take the WWII German tank (already de-militarized) from the old guy under some ridiculous revisionist pretext

It's the same thing with the Confederate Flag now. The statues, battlefields and school names are next.

Oh! Lets bury our history so we can be safe from it.

The nancypants brigade will be out any minute with the same arguments that the American flag or the British flag should be banned as well. No one or thing will be safe from their hollow but loud protests.

FUCK all the PC revisionists everywhere and piss on their graves. They are no better than the Nazis, Stalinists, Confederates, etc that they rail against. All they want is to tell other people how they should run their lives while ignoring their own advice.

They can't live with the reality that people are forever fallible and that the only way we will ever learn, is from our mistakes. Erasing your history and mistakes, however vile they may be; is no way to learn from them. Without our history, we are all less than nothing.

EVERYONE is entitled to an opinion, including ALL the categories we may or may not agree with!

And it is MY opinion that you prissy twats should all FOAD.

POST COMMENT House rules

Not a member of The Register? Create a new account here.

• Enter your comment

• Add an icon

Anonymous cowards cannot choose their icon